Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Financial Update - May

Hey everyone!

So... the last time I emailed you all.. I was pretty frazzled by the news that I needed $541.40 to meet my next deadline. This was a BIG jump from the $70 I thought I owed. Well since then, if you have been following my posts on facebook, God completely rockeed my world last week. Within two days, I had $206 raised.

Here is a brief play-by-play:

Monday - freakout day, had to regroup my emotions and sent emails, received encouragement and began countdown of my FIGHT...
Tuesday - received $150 in donations towards my trip!
Wednesday - received $160 in donations towards my trip!!
Thursday - left for TN with my family and checked mission acct and saw some donations I hadn't counted!
Friday - posted on fb that I only needed $46.40 left to meet my deadline and before I could post to gmail, someone claimed that!
WOW... (it was more exciting to see the chipping away on fb, because that has timestamps..but still really cool)

So .... in 4 days.... God provided $541.40 for my ticketing deadline.

As of Monday, May 2, 2011, I have been ticketed for the summer trip to Nepal and India! This just means that my international ticket has been bought and that I'm officially on this trip!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PRAYED, GAVE, AND SUPPORTED ME!!!


Because of my discount, I have paid for my entire trip in full as of Monday! Leaving only additional expenses for me to raise - I would say this has been a pretty awesome week so far!!!

God is so faithful and i believe this was a test to see if I would hold on to HIS peace and HIS promise in the midst of not knowing what was happening.

So thank you to all who prayed, supported, and helped me spread the word!

You still want to support? Here are some fun ways to join in this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment