Sunday, August 21, 2011

In Nepal: Prayer for Manisha....

Pray for Manisha G. today:

I met this young girl on a ministry site in Nepal. She was so smart and spoke great English.. already a believer, I had her walk around and translate for me and tell others about Christ. Told her I would never forget her and would pray that she is able to share the love of Christ with her family members! i just read her note she put in my journal:

"it's me manisha from Nepal. don't forget me while praying and my relatives too."

Amazing girl.... let's pray that God continues to strengthen her in her youth and that she preaches boldly to her friends and relatives that don't know you! (she is around 11yrs old)

I don't have a picture of her on my camera but I do have a picture from the ministry site that I met her at. Believing for all these people who heard the gospel this day to make the choice to put their faith in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment