Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 days...

Almost 2 days until I head on a plane to Texas! I bought a cowboy hat and everything! haha.. Anyways, please pray for me as I finish up packing and cramming stuff into my bag. I am praying for favor and that my bags are under the limit! =)
Also, pray for my fellow team leaders, as we are all beginning to become overwhelmed with the amount of duties and tasks we will be assigned on this trip.

Keep us all in your prayers as we prepare to head out this Friday to train for a day and then train our Missionary Advisors that SAT! Then, pray for ideas of how we build a team atmosphere before Mon (when the other missionaries arrive) so that we can start off with unity!!!

Love you all!

Please feel free to comment and share anything you receive for my team and I as you pray for us! God is always speaking and we are willing to listen!!

1COR2:4-5

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhemma,
    I'm definitely keeping you and all the other TL's in my prayers. This trip is going to rock, but I know you all have that much extra to do, and so I'm praying for peace and confidence in all the tasks ahead. Also praying for your luggage! I've been packing today and weighed my bag, and it weighs 40lbs!

    ReplyDelete