Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PRAYER SCHEDULE

JAMES 5:16(b)SAYS, "... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

I love prayer, because it changes things! No matter how simple or how profound, prayer changes the current situation and yields great rewards. For this reason, I am setting time apart these next two weeks to devote towards this trip. I am focusing my time to specific things I want to see happen while in South Africa. I would LOVE your support in focused prayer this next week over these topics:



Monday -God's passion for this trip to be evident in me

Tuesday- vision for my team to burn in my heart

Wednesday-diligence w/ learning the ministry tools to share w/ team

Thursday- Opportunities opened for sharing the gospel in random places!

Friday- Safety in travel for all us missionaries/safety in country

Saturday-Effective ministry for my team and I to those we meet in SA as well as within our team

Sunday-a supernatural experience filled w/ powerful testimonies to share back in the US =)


1 COR 2:4-5 IS OUR KEY VERSE FOR OUR SOUTH AFRICA TRIP.. PRAY THAT GOD'S POWER IS ALL OVER THIS TRIP IN EVERY WAY, SHAPE, AND FORM!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet you and hopefully do ministry with you! Praying for all aspects of this trip!

    ReplyDelete